In the olden day we often used to make paper greetings cards by ourselves or buy one for our friends and relatives. Then we would write our heartfelt wishes on these cards and send them to our loved ones. People receiving those cards would be touched by this lovely gesture which would enhance the relationship and bonding between them.
However, with the rapid development of computer technology and internet, and the communication shift towards social media has popularised the use of videos majorly. Social media videos generates 86% more shares than text and images combined. Internet is filled with videos shared by businesses and individuals. From serious business explainers to lovely housewarming invitation, our life revolves around videos. That is the reason why switching over to Greeting card video has become a significant trend curve.
A greeting card video is a fun way to surprise our friends and family with our best wishes. It is also an excellent way to keep in touch with our clients and partners and colleagues and employees. A mere thank you video or get well soon video is enough to make them smile.
A greetings card video puts a modern twist on the traditional exchange of cards. Videos not only allow you to tell grandma how big the kids are getting, but show her as well through pictures and videos. That is the reason these e-greeting cards are trending these days. The people you care about would rather get a greeting card video than some hallmarked ready-made card. Recording videos that communicate directly to your people, tells them that you care about them, just enough to send them something personal.
If you are new to this, don’t worry. You would probably need two things to get started, an internet connection and a camera (webcam, mobile phone camera, literally anything that produces decent quality video).
To make your videos a little better, you can do a few things before you start recording:
- Chalk out how you want your greeting card video to look like. If you want it to look like a video with your message, find a place to record that has minimal background noise. If you want to make it look interesting, club in different video clips with some memorable moments into one single video. Be as creative as you can.
- Choose your angles properly. A shady, crooked angle won’t be appealing. You want your friends and family to feel happy after watching your video.
- Think about your background. You don’t want a classy backdrop but you won’t even want an unmade bed or a table full of dirty dishes behind you.
- You don’t need professional-grade lighting for sure but make sure there’s enough light for the other person to figure out it’s you.
- You can choose a soothing music as the background score. Music always adds life to your videos.
For the ones who want to make it look professional but at the same time not spend a lot to show someone how much you care, it’s possible. Try Video Friday – greeting video card starting @499 only! Our professionally designed templates add a lot of “wow” to your videos. Select one and upload your pictures or videos, choose relevant fonts and background music from the options. You can also add your messages to make the video more special. Your personalized greeting card video will be ready within 24 hours. Isn’t that great?